Must be able to satisfy the requirements of the 26JUL12 DODI 1400.25 V1230, DoD Civilian Personnel Management System: Employment in Foreign Areas and Employee Return Rights. Visit http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/140025v1230.pdf.Learn more about this agency
These announcements are for deployment tours varying length with 6 months, 9 months or 1 year being the most often used when under a Temporary Appointment.
All deployment tours are limited to a maximum length of 2 years total.
- Coordinate audits that typically involve complex, highly integrated accounting and operational issues.
- Perform complex analysis related to accounting, management control, and risk management.
- Coordinate with management officials to determine validity of finding or recommendations of external audit agencies.
- Negotiate with external agency officials to effect agreement on controversial findings.
- Perform a variety of audits requiring advance auditing techniques in evaluating data.
- Provide recommendations to senior level program managers to resolve financial management issues.
- Interpret policies, regulations, and procedures to imply management activities, plans or direction.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/577080500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.