You will serve as a SUPERVISORY CONTRACT SPECIALIST in the ACQUISITION BRANCH in the OTH REMOTE CONSTRUCTION BRANCH of NAVAL FACILITIES ENG COMMAND ATLANTIC.Learn more about this agency
** Above salary does not include locality. Locality adjustment will be determined by duty station location once a selection has been made. **
This position is a 100% TDY position at Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti, Africa.
The successful selectee will perform the following duties:Evaluate price or cost data for pre-award procurement activities to ensure cost-effective source selection.
- Conduct research (e.g., gather facts, determine remedies, initiate remedial actions) to resolve contract performance problems.
- Plan and establish work schedules, deadlines, and performance standards for acceptable work products for department employees.
- Evaluate price, terms, and conditions as well as preparation of price negotiation memorandums pursuant to limitations and scope of basic contracts or agreements.
- Prepare contracting documents (e.g., solicitation documents and justifications, acquisition plans, source selection plans, final contract specifications, recommendations for pre-award and post-award reasons for decisions) to justify contractual costs or negotiation decisions.
- Assess contracts to negotiate delivery schedules, price adjustments, payment terms and other modifications to the original contract terms and conditions.
76% or greater - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/576649500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.