This job opportunity is for an Aircraft Mechanic Supervisor, position description D0734000, within the 177 AMX SQ of the New Jersey National Guard. This vacancy announcement is a Title 32, Excepted Service position.Learn more about this agency
The purpose of this position is to supervise workers, either directly or through one or more subordinate leaders and/or supervisors, in accomplishing the operations of a distinct organizational unit and to perform associated nonsupervisory work.
As an Aircraft Mechanic Supervisor, WS-8852-10, you will:
- Maintain production reports and records
- Plan weekly or monthly work schedules and sequence of operations
- Perform readiness evaluations, inspections, and command support exercises
- Set performance requirements and make formal and informal performance appraisals
- Work to achieve the objectives of Government-wide programs and policies, e.g., equal employment opportunity and labor management relations
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/576608500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.