About the Position: You will provide Police Officer services in support of the United States Army Garrison, Directorate of Emergency Services (DES) at Fort Hamilton, New York. The Directorate is responsible for the quality force protection, law enforcement, physical security, access control, Fire & Emergency services, and Police and Community Liaison Services to the CommunityLearn more about this agency
- Perform a range of law enforcement, investigation, crime prevention, traffic control and community policing.
- Conduct investigations of accidents, suspicious activities, security breaches, and crimes.
- Respond to calls involving fire, robberies, automobile accidents, bomb threats, barricade situations, and other emergencies.
- Control access to sensitive/restricted areas where there is potential for breach of security, public safety, or public health.
- Apprehend people committing crimes.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/575935100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.