About the Position: This position is located at Fort Hamilton in Southern New York City, Bay Ridge Brooklyn, at the base of the world famous Verrazano Narrows Bridge, which is a viable cultural area. It is 20 minutes to mid-town Manhattan. Since 1998, the Fort Hamilton Military Community has been home to the North Atlantic Division, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers; NYC Recruiting Battalion; and NY Military Entrance Processing Station. Commuter buses and trains are accessible from this location.Learn more about this agency
- Serve as a staff analyst to plan, develop, and monitor implementation of plans, policies, procedures, and guidance for the Garrison to assist with productivity, quality management, and organization improvements.
- Provide means of measuring process improvements and capturing customer feedback.
- Coordinate and research continuous improvement/waiver issues crossing all organization functions.
- Conduct management analysis reviews which influence policy decisions involving Garrison management.
- Coordinate with Garrison staff to make recommendations for process improvement and analysis of processes for problem areas and solutions.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/575822200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.