This GS-7 position will work for the Ecosystem Management Team on the White Mountain National Forest, with a duty location of New Boston, New Hampshire.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to perform a variety of complex and recurring duties in support of wildlife habitat management at the assigned duty location.
For more information about the location and duties of this position, please contact Shannon Gurney at email firstname.lastname@example.org phone 603-536-6262
- Plan and coordinate efforts for a variety of wildlife and fisheries projects
- Collaborate with other departments to develop work plans.
- Plan and conduct a variety of field studies of sensitive wildlife species to determine numbers, environmental conditions, and the condition of the species and its habitat, and factors affecting the health and welfare of the species and its habitat.
- Plan a variety of fishery projects requiring technical knowledge that is dissimilar from standard practices.
- Provide reports on work methods, data collected, and project evaluation.
- Prepare and submit related inspection reports for projects.
- Develop work plans to collect required data for complete habitat and species condition analyses.
- Schedule, organize, and execute project habitat improvement work based on organizational programs of work.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel for meetings and/or training may be required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/575683500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.