Working under the NSL Branch Chief, the incumbent serves as the NSL Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) Administrator responsible for overseeing, directing and coordinating the scientific, operational and administrative aspects of the NSL LIMS system.Learn more about this agency
- The duties described are for the full-performance level. At developmental grade levels, assignments will be of more limited scope, performed with less independence and limited complexity. The duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Applies scientific and technical knowledge and skill to administer the LIMS.
- Applies scientific principles to conduct systematic evaluations of laboratory functions.
- Serves as the authority for LIMS operation through problem diagnosis and solutions, upgrades, and training of staff.
- Leads the design and implementation of the LIMS to various laboratory sections.
- Provides technical advice and assistance to management regarding LIMS support issues.
- Manages the installation and integration of LIMS fixes, updates, and enhancements.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/575052400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.