If selected for the position, you will serve as the principal point of contact with the Service Applicants regarding certification of examination of export work records, billings, grain inspection certificates, appeal applications, and related documents, commodity and rice inspection document processing, and for the clerical activities associated with the licensing of official agency and contract sampler programs.Learn more about this agency
- The duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for detailed examination of export work records for correctness in order to generate export certificates and other supporting documentation.
- Apply the above knowledge to export work records to make a decision on the correctness of said work records before generating export documents.
- Direct inquiries of an unusual nature to the Field Office Manager (FOM) and draws upon experience in resolving the more difficult situations that occasionally arise.
- Collects billing documents from all service locations. Reviews for accuracy and monitors against elevator contracts to recognize and resolve discrepancies.
- Validates and analyzes alert reports to resolve discrepancies generated by the system (missing in and outs, absences, etc) Enters data slips in a timely manner.
- Reviews request for Federal appeals of grades assigned by licensed inspectors and agricultural commodity graders; assembles and types appeal certificate for FOM's signature.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/574990300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.