This is a public notice flyer uses the STRL Direct Hire Authority for Bachelor and Advance degrees to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will manage multiple projects within the Multi-Spectral Defensive EW Systems Support Activity (MDEWSSA) Integrated Product Team (IPT).
- You will be articulating approaches to solve technical and programmatic issues with EW systems at NAVAIR Weapons Division, Point Mugu.
- You will directly interface with the customer and fleet representative(s) when hosting project meetings, technical meetings and milestone reviews.
- You will serve as an intermediary between IPT members and the operational user perspective to EW systems, software development feedback, engineering efforts, and acquisition life cycle milestones and events.
- You will generate ROM estimate, monitor, execute and update the associated Project Plans to ensure team members; processes, facilities, and equipment are fully available to meet the program schedule, requirements and performance goals.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/574971500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.