This position is in the Financial Resources Section, Business Operations Branch, Quality Assessment Division, Livestock and Poultry Program. This person serves as a Management Analyst with responsibility for assisting the Financial Resources Section Chief in a variety of complex fiscal, administrative, and analytical functions.Learn more about this agency
- The duties described are for the full-performance level. At developmental grade levels, assignments will be of more limited scope, performed with less independence and limited complexity.
- The duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Works closely with the Financial Resources Section Chief by developing recommendations based on analysis of national instructions, policies, and procedures for the billing and collection functions
- Participates in the execution of fee changes if necessary and with the development of future plans and program requirements; assesses the impact of financial management on program operations
- Prepares correspondence on a variety of administrative matters to internal and external customers
- Presents findings, opinion, conclusions, and recommendations to the Section Chief for use in division policy and program decisions and prepares reports
- Coordinates and/or performs a variety of financial-related functions for the division including reviewing blanket purchase agreements, purchase orders/receipts, etc
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/574959400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.