About the Position: This position is located with the: US Army Corps of Engineers, Sacramento District, Programs and Project Management Division in Sacramento, CA.
Position may be filled under one of the following position titles:
- Project Manager (0401)
- Project Manager (0801)
- Landscape Architect (0807)
- Architect (0808)
- Civil Engineer (0810)
- Mechanical Engineer (0830)
- Electrical Engineer (0850)
- Physical Scientist (1301)
- Geologist (1350)
- The work covers a wide variety of studies and projects within the Sacramento District Military Program area of operation that encompasses all of the state of Utah and parts of California, Nevada, and Arizona.
- The regional area is extremely diverse in its geography and physical, biological and socio-economic environments.
- Environmental restoration projects to include soil and groundwater remediation, construction of related facilities, e.g., wastewater treatment plants, asbestos removal, and all activities required to accomplish Army installation disposal.
- Serves as a senior project manager for a program segment of work assigned to the Military Branch.
- The work involves the design and construction of projects in support of other Department of Defense agencies (e.g., Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps).
- The program authorities are established at agency and/or congressional levels, with diverse funding requirements, and varied policies, (e.g. FUDS, BRAC-Environmental Restoration, IRP, and Environmental Quality).
25% or less - Business Travel (TDY) is approximately 25% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/574803400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.