About the Position: Must be able to satisfy the requirements of the 26JUL12 DODI 1400.25 V1230, DoD Civilian Personnel Management System: Employment in Foreign Areas and Employee Return Rights.Learn more about this agency
This position will be filled on a permanent basis.
A recruitment, retention, or relocation may be authorized in accordance with agency policy and only to eligible candidates.
- Observe construction projects at all stages to identify problems and take timely action to resolve problems encountered. Interpret contract specifications for area of field construction.
- Determine if construction meets contract requirements.
- Direct inspections of construction operations for compliance with intent of design and specifications.
- Review project plans and specifications for engineer and/or architectural projects.
- Recommend changes in design, specifications, and schedules to accommodate conditions as the construction site or to expedite construction efforts.
- Responsible for oversight of office trafficking in persons progress.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to occasionally travel for this position up to 25%.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/574567600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.