This position is part of the US International Development Finance Corporation, Office of the Chief Executive (OCE). The incumbent works in conjunction with the Chief Risk Officer (CRO) within DFC to ensure (a) enterprise risks across the DFC are considered in aggregate; (b) risk management activities across the DFC are coordinated so that similar risks are considered in a similar fashion; and (c) there is an independent viewpoint on major risk related decisions and assumptions across the DFC.Learn more about this agency
- Identify and conduct in-depth analyses of areas of risk to support the Chief Risk Officer (CRO) in forecasting the DFC's risk management needs and oversees the development and implementation of an integrated risk management framework for the DFC.
- Recommend and promote best practices in risk management and makes sound recommendations to the CRO that are thorough, accurate, and authoritative.
- Make recommendations and prepare guidance concerning which options are most appropriate.
- Conduct analyses, comparison studies of programs to compares existing DFC program-level risk-management practices against public and private sector "best practices".
- Develop recommendations/ draft action plans to further formalize risk management practices across the DFC.
- Conduct arduous quantitative and qualitative analyses on various assigned risks areas (credit, market, liquidity, operational, governance, information technology, and reputational risk).
- Formulating and recommending process and procedures of an integrated enterprise risk management framework with emphasis on analyzing and developing policy, mitigation of risks, determination, measurement and monitoring of risk appetite.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/574537600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.