Learn more about this agency
Are you a highly motivated individual with experience in researching and reporting complex information? Do you possess leadership skills to oversee advisory groups and peer review activities? If so, the Office of Liaison, Policy, and Review (OLPR) is seeking a Health Scientist (Advisory Groups and Peer Review) to join their team! Interested applicants, please apply today! Specific duties include:
- Develop, coordinate, and implement an effective strategy for scientific advisory committee oversight and peer review.
- Organize and facilitate scientific meetings, conferences, or workshops.
- Plan and direct the evaluation of research programs and the discussion of specific scientific topics.
- Direct a service unit to facilitate and manage scientific peer review of documents or research findings.
- Research, compile, analyze, and report complex information on a variety of scientific topics for communication to varied audiences.
- Prepare responses to external inquiries concerning scientific programs and advisory committee activities.
- Serve on special project teams and organizing committees for scientific workshops/conferences.
- Serve as liaison to external groups, make presentations, and staff exhibits at national or local meetings.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/574395600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.