About the Position: Serve as a Regulatory Project Manager evaluating proposed projects pursuant to the Clean Water Act, the Rivers and Harbors Act, and other statutory requirements.Learn more about this agency
This is an Open-Continuous announcement.
**First cut off date is 03-August-2020**
Additional certificates will be issued as requested.
- At the full performance you will:
- Provide advice to potential applicants/permittees concerning jurisdiction and regulatory requirements to avoid and minimize impacts to waters of the U.S. and to compensate for unavoidable impacts.
- Evaluate proposed project to identify potential impacts to the aquatic environment including wetlands, cultural resources, and public interest factors.
- Consult and coordinate with state and federal resource agencies.
- Participate in the preparation of Environmental Assessments, Environmental Impact Statements and other related permitting documents.
- Conduct surveillance, investigates alleged violations and determines course of action to rectify illegal work.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel to project sites, conferences or training may be required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/574305500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.