The incumbent serves as an Energy Project Manager and is responsible for providing project management expertise, guidance and direction in support of overall Weatherization and Intergovernmental Program (WIP) objectives.Learn more about this agency
As a Energy Project Manager, you will:
- Serve as the lead advisor for projects involving energy efficiency and renewable energy policy, training, and technical assistance, and ensures that projects proceed in a manner consistent with approved objectives, costs, and schedules.
- Provide energy and efficiency and renewable energy policy, program, and technical guidance to support efficient use of the resources and achieve program goals.
- Communicate policies and best practices to strategic partners, decision makers, and stakeholders who are positioned to take action on them or support their implementation.
- Develop and disseminate tools and solutions to barriers facing states, and local governments; convenes and creates peer exchanges to showcase public-sector leadership and effective public-private partnerships; and provide information from leading technical experts
- Analyze and evaluate the overall performance of the projects within the Program, assessing Program variances from expected progress and initiates necessary corrective actions.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required-2-3 nights per month.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/574254600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.