The foundation for success of the Defense Commissary Agency mission is our people. It is DeCA's goal to have a workforce that is comprised of our nation's diverse cultures and backgrounds. DeCA operates a worldwide commissary system that provides quality grocery products to active duty military personnel and retirees, members of the Reserve and National Guard, and their families, as well as current DeCA employees. The agency employs over 15,000 people and its annual sales exceed $4 billion.Learn more about this agency
- Front end operations including patron identification, customer inquiries, check-out and cash control.
- Non-perishable stock control including transporting item and stocking shelves.
- Meat display and case stocking.
- Produce inspection, display and rotation.
- Account maintenance, supply and computer operations.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/573831600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.