These positions are located on a Forest Service unit, where the incumbent serves as a Natural Resources Specialist (Recreation) primary assistant in the planning, programming, and execution of all land, trails, special uses, and minerals management program activities in Region 3.Learn more about this agency
- The responsibilities listed below are at the full performance level.
- Review and monitor natural resource management activities to prepare management recommendations of accomplishments.
- Analyze the effects of management activities on natural resources for environmental assessments.
- Provide advice on various types of recreation programs such as wilderness, recreation, historical trails, construction and maintenance for the development of recreation management plans.
- Establish working relationships with federal, state, tribal and local agency partners to maintain natural resources management activities.
- Provide advice in the administration of recreation programs and projects for new recreation facilities or activities.
- Prepare oral and written communication for line officer review and approval.
- Provide technical and administrative supervision to subordinate employees.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required for field work, site visits, training and/or meetings.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/573514400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.