About the Position: The position(s) are located within the Far East Region. The position(s) can be filled at either Camp Humphrey's South Korea, and Daegu South Korea.Learn more about this agency
- Utilize non-standard operating practices or highly modified Human Resources (HR) work procedures for delivering effective HR services to Army and non-Army customers.
- Advise management, supervisors and/or employees on a wide range of civilian personnel management issues, practices and policies.
- Serve as a consultant to managers in providing HR services and conducting detailed analyses of complex functions within serviced organizations.
- Provide expert HR management advisory and technical services on complex and wide-impacting customer functions and work practices.
- Conduct civilian personnel related briefings and/or trainings tailored to a specific audience.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel up to 10% for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/572904700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.