This Vacancy will be open until 07/20/2020 or 100 applications are received.Learn more about this agency
There are multiple vacancies for this position - please see this link for additional information about each one.
This announcement is being advertised concurrently under R9-20-10857827-JLS-MP for current and former federal employees serving under a competitive service career or career-conditional appointment or reinstatement eligible. You must apply to each announcement separately.
As a Biologist, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Coordinate and facilitate activities pursuant to sections 4, 7, and 10 of the Endangered Species Act.
- Prepare and review rulemaking; coordinate litigation related to the program; conduct and review environmental reviews with other Federal agencies and provide outreach and build partnership to advance program goals.
- Recommends new policies or revisions to exiting policy to improve management control of program resources.
- Analyze complex biological data, reports or findings submitted for review, evaluating or writing biological and policy arguments ensuring conformance to policy standards.
- Advises and provides consultation related to the administration of the ESA and other laws.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/572828700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.