This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will gain knowledge in Naval and/or DoD weapon system development and integration.
- You will gain a working knowledge of the acquisition life cycle and Systems Engineering Product Development policies, methods, tools and practices as applied to Naval and/or DoD Systems.
- You will perform effectively in a dynamic and demanding environment with evolving requirements while communicating in a clear, concise, and succinct manner, both orally and in writing, to a variety of audiences.
- You will support Naval and/or DoD Science and Technology and Program of Records to include detailed Systems Engineering planning, requirements and technical interpretation, functional flow and allocations.
- You will support Naval and/or DoD Science and Technology and Program of Records to include performance specifications, technical specifications, test planning, test execution, test reporting and other systems engineering documentation.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/572032600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.