This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will perform effectively in a dynamic and demanding environment with evolving requirements while communicating in a clear, concise, and succinct manner, both orally and in writing, to a variety of audiences through briefs, and e-mail.
- You will utilize your background or knowledge of test and evaluation methods, tools, policies, and best practices as applied to Naval and/or DoD Weapon Systems.
- You will utilize your technical writing skills to produce high-quality technical documents.
- You will utilize a general understanding of Naval weapon systems, ordnance systems, and/or gun technology is preferred.
- You will work independently in the field during rough environments regardless of weather conditions
- You will define task details, estimates, and schedules and collaborate with others to meet established goals and program milestones.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/572028500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.