This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will lead, coordinate, and present technical integration efforts, to include software architectures and designs, with industry and Government team members, program offices and external stakeholders.
- You will execute system and software engineering best practices for requirements definition and decomposition, design, and implementation of customer and end-user requirements.
- You will develop design documents, development plans, training plans, and other artifacts in accordance with established goals and program schedules.
- You will utilize experience developing in C/C++ on a Linux Platform, Java and/or Python.
- You will evaluate hardware/software designs.
- You will utilize software-intensive systems test and evaluation product development policies, methods, best practices, and tools as applied to Naval and/or DoD Systems.
- You will work with software-intensive control systems, utilizing knowledge of basic construction and operation behind consoles, computers, gyros, radars, and optics.
- You will work with multi-disciplinary teams that include both government and contractor personnel to develop products to support the rapid delivery of prototype hardware and acquisition program deliverables.
- You will define task details, estimates, and schedules and collaborate with others to meet established goals and program milestones.
- You will perform effectively in a dynamic and demanding environment with evolving requirements while communicating in a clear, concise, and succinct manner, both orally and in writing, to a variety of audiences
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/572007900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.