SummaryLearn more about this agency
Joining the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) means being part of the team focused on securing the Nation's physical and cyber infrastructure against threats to public health and safety, economy, and national security. Within CISA, the Infrastructure Security Division focuses on protecting critical infrastructure from all hazards by managing risk and enhancing resilience through collaboration with the critical infrastructure community, which includes private sector owners, operators, and employees; State, local, tribal, and territorial officials; and other Federal agencies.
Visit www.cisa.gov to learn more about CISA and how you can be part of the team to Defend Today; Secure Tomorrow.
In this position, you will serve as Management and Program Analyst.Typical work assignments include:
- Developing and delivering reports, written correspondence, response to tasks, program management documentation, substantive memoranda, and presentations.
- Coordinating and conducts critical infrastructure protection activities, analyses, and studies associated with the implementation of the goals and objectives of the National Infrastructure Protection Plan (NIPP), the Commercial Facilities Sector Specific Plan (SSP), and the Commercial Facilities (CF) Sector Specific Agency (SSA) fulfillment of Presidential Policy Directive (PPD).
- Reviewing, analyzing, evaluating, and advising on programs, policies, and procedures relating to security and resilience across the CF Sector industry and associated inter-dependencies.
- Administrating, facilitating, and participating in meetings, conferences, outreach, training, and exercises that implement the CF Sector Specific Agency (SSA) Sector Specific Plan (SSP) prioritized activities.
- Collaborating with businesses and industry representatives, other Federal, State and local agencies in formulating recommendations for the development and review of strategic, contingency and incident management plans and procedures related to Critical Infrastructure (CI) disaster preparedness and response operations.
Occasional travel - Overnight travel of 1 to 5 nights may be required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/571649600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.