About the Position: Must be able to satisfy the requirements of the 26JUL12 DODI 1400.25 V1230, DoD Civilian Personnel Management System: Employment in Foreign Areas and Employee Return Rights.Learn more about this agency
This position will be filled on a permanent basis.
A recruitment, retention, or relocation may be authorized in accordance with agency policy and only to eligible candidates.
- Review plans and specifications to identify conflicts.
- Evaluate contractor change requests and negotiate contract modifications
- Exercise judgement in decisions that ofter require considerable amounts of interpretation in regards to regulations.
- Act as primary staff advisor to the Resident Engineer on assigned projects.
- Perform and direct inspections of construction operations.
- Recommend work assignments for USACE quality assurance personnel.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel up to 25% for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/571330200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.