About the Position:Learn more about this agency
Located at Fort Hamilton in Southern New York City. Bay Ridge Brooklyn is at the base of the Verrazano Narrows Bridge, is a vibrant cultural area, and only 20 minutes to mid-town Manhattan. Since spring 1998, the Fort Hamilton Military Community has been home to the North Atlantic Division, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers; New York City Recruiting Battalion; and New York Military Entrance Processing Station. Commuter buses and trains are easily accessible from this location.
- Provides professional engineering support in development of long and short range objectives for energy contract management, and facilities and buildings operations, maintenance, repair and construction.
- Furnishes technical guidance and assistance and reviews completed designs and specifications.
- Outlines energy objectives and policies for activities and project emphasis.
- Inspects and certifies costs and completion of contract work, and the energy savings performance contract.
- Administers engineering contracts.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/570891200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.