This job opportunity is for an Electronic Integrated Systems Mechanic, position description D2240P01, within the 177th Fighter Wing of the New Jersey National Guard. This vacancy announcement is a Title 32, Excepted Service position.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to install, modify, overhaul, maintain, troubleshoot, repair, align, calibrate, and rebuild multi-system avionics complexes.
As an Electronic Integrated Systems Mechanic, WG-2610-13, you will:
- Performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on one or more multi-complex electronic integrated systems
- Maintain, modify, calibrate, and inspect a wide variety of user test, measurement, and diagnostic equipment
- Troubleshoot operational malfunctions and analyze system performance utilizing aircrew debrief data, Technical Orders, schematic and wiring diagrams.
- Recommend methods to improve equipment performance, technical data, and maintenance procedures
- Apply technical data and equipment specifications to determine the impact that equipment modifications or substitutions will have upon integrated multi-system operations and various maintenance alignment procedures.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/570426200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.