About the Position: Serve as a Civil Engineer in any of the listed District offices of the South Pacific Division (SPD) supporting geotechnical projects.Learn more about this agency
This is a direct hire solicitation.
This is an open continuous announcement.
The first cut-off date is 07/07/2020.
Other certificates may be issued as needed.
Another certificate will be issued after the closing date of 03/31/2021.
Relocation or Recruitment incentives may be paid.
- Develop scopes of work and budget estimates.
- Direct field investigations, field and laboratory testing programs and analysis of soils and foundations as they relate to projects.
- Conduct complex engineer analysis of seepage, slope stability, geology, foundation design.
- Conduct engineering and quality support to assigned projects for conformance with established criteria during construction.
- Actively manage geotechnical support and staff in support of projects.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel occasionally for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/570235600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.