This position serves an APN Nurse Midwife for the Claremore Indian Hospital, responsible for the full range of medical/nurse midwifery activities for women and infants, including assessment of patients, planning and evaluating the effectiveness of care, and modifying treatment. Educate, counsel and advise other health care professionals; and participate in research, IHS goal development, and nursing/medical standards and protocol development. The position reports to the Clinical Director.Learn more about this agency
- Provide women's health care with emphasis on the reproductive cycle.
- Plan and provide antepartum or prenatal health care, intrapartum health care, postpartum including delivery through six weeks.
- Plan and provide newborn care.
- Plan and provide well women gynecology and family planning services.
- Educate, counsel and advise patients, families and staff.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/570022600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.