About the Position: This position is in the Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS). Employees occupying DCIPS positions are in the Excepted Service and must adhere to U.S. Code, Title 10, as well as Department of Defense Instruction 1400.25. This position is located at the This position is located at the National Ground Intelligence Center, Science and Technology Directorate, Charlottesville, VA 22911.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as an intelligence analyst, performing developmental entry-level professional engineer/scientist duties conducting research and analysis of foreign developments in the area of advanced tactical/battlefield electrical power generation cont.
- and energy storage technologies.
- Maintains reference files and databases.
- Prepares finished intelligence reports and briefings to disseminate results of research and analysis.
- Works with senior intelligence analysts and subject matter experts to identify customer requirements for intelligence products, then develops a plan to collect information to support those needs.
- Participates in Army and intelligence community working groups and committees, to identify intelligence needs and develop tools for performing information analysis.
- Develops expertise in assigned technical areas to enable identification of previously unidentified intelligence needs, approaches to collect the required information and methods to analyze the information acquired.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel up to 25% for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/569073000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.