THIS POSITION IS NOT COVERED BY A UNION AGREEMENTLearn more about this agency
This position is located in the Technology, Services and Innovation, Office of the Chief Information Officer. The Supervisory IT Operations Manager (PLCYPLN) is responsible for directing a highly visible IT management program for planning, coordinating, and managing the Operations Office for the CIO, which includes integrated cyber security programs.
This vacancy is being advertised under Delegated Examining procedures and is open to The Public. This vacancy is concurrently advertised for Status applicants under announcement ST-10806394-20-WF. Your application to this DE vacancy announcement will only allow consideration for this announcement. We cannot electronically or manually move your application to the concurrently advertised ST announcement. Please ensure you are applying under the correct announcement.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Directs a highly visible IT management program by planning, initiating policies, including integrated cyber security programs.
- Works with Senior IT Leadership to create and execute operational plans, policies, and strategies to improve the agency's IT program.
- Manages and monitors Service Quality Plans and Metrics, coordinates and facilitates continual service improvement management initiatives.
- Cross populates IT teams to ensure collective collaboration is being discussed and organized for improvements to agency IT programs.
- Directs a staff of IT Professionals in the day-to-day activities of the Office.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/568983200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.