The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Fort Stewart, Hunter Army Airfield and the surrounding areas.(Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
THESE POSITIONS INVOLVE WORKING EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS.
Proof of education is required at the time of application.
Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as vacancies occur based on the date of application.
- Serves as a Child and Youth Program Assistant in a Child and Youth Services program and maintains control of and accounts for whereabouts and safety of children and youth.
- Plans, coordinates, and conducts activities that meet the physical, social, emotional and cognitive needs for program participants based on the group and individual children and youth.
- Establishes a program environment that sustains participant interest and promotes positive interactions with other children, youth, and adults.
- Helps prepare, arrange and maintain indoor and outdoor activity areas and materials to accommodate daily schedules and provides program options for children with special requirements.
- Maintains program participation data and complete daily report.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/568784500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.