You will share the responsibility for planning, directing and coordinating activities pertaining to administrative management, budget, fiscal, personnel, information technology, and administrative services; participates in program activities; and independently directs all clerical and administrative support functions in the office. During peak harvesting periods, the incumbent is required to work scheduled overtime which includes most Saturdays and Sundays.Learn more about this agency
- The duties described are for the full-performance level. At developmental grade levels, assignments will be of more limited scope, performed with less independence and limited complexity.
- The duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzes data obtained from expenditure and cost records, historical data and estimated workload in order to independently prepare the upcoming annual operating budget
- Maintains accounting records for each user fee client, which detail work performed, rate, billed and collected information, balances; maintains a daily log of billed and collected activities
- Receives open market bids, prepares justifications; submits purchase orders, submits payment documents under the direction of the Area Director
- Serves as Cost Responsibility Center Manager for the office, responsible for finding and reporting all accounting errors or omissions on the Detail Transaction Reports from the National Finance Center
- Develops spreadsheets that compile data for various analytical purposes such as budget preparation and tracking revenue figures
- Serves as administrator of classing office correspondence management, composes simple, routine correspondence on own initiative, or occasion by brief instruction.
- Manages calendar of classing office reporting responsibilities, due dates, and deadlines for punctual submission
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/568512700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.