This position is located in USDA's, Departmental Administration, Office of Property and Fleet Management. The incumbent interprets and/or develops policy, and provides oversight, advice and guidance to customer agencies and serves as liaison between USDA agencies, Office of Management and Budget (OMB), General Services Administration (GSA) Government Accountability Office (GAO), and other Federal agencies.Learn more about this agency
- Monitors construction standards, environmental, energy and economic performance controls, space utilization, and field office locations; and/or leads the lease contract audit and compliance reviews.
- Provides leadership and direction in interpreting, developing, and implementing new or modified policies, standards, and procedures relating to the acquisition/leasing, management, or disposal of properties with diverse or unusual characteristics.
- Advises on the resolution of critical or unusual problems for a broad range of complex, frequently long-term, realty projects in situations affecting agency-wide operations.
- Provides program leadership, planning, direction, and coordination for USDA?s Leasing Program.
- Performs utilization studies to ensure that existing real property, both owned and leased, is being put to optimum and full use as assigned.
- Prepares reports and/or written analyses regarding the agency policies and positions on difficult or complex matters.
- Serves as a technical authority in the acquisition of real property, especially leasing of GSA and commercial space.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/568468700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.