The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Worldwide.Learn more about this agency
This position is located at Morale, Welfare, Recreation Fund - Financial Management Division; Fort Stewart, GA.
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
- Develops policies and procedures, and monitors the use of appropriated and nonappropriated fund resources impacting MWR activities. Serves as principal financial advisor to NAF managers as directed.
- Develops and implements plans and policies for use of resources. Administers, coordinates and consolidates APF and NAF MWR fund budgets; reviews for reasonableness and complementing actions.
- Prepares the cash budget. Develops and coordinates the MWR fund segment of command review/analysis ensuring necessary financial review and analyses, and that budget variances are addressed.
- Formulates and maintains a system of internal management controls. Establishes policies, plans, procedures, reviews and audits to ensure compliance with established controls.
- Exercises financial oversight for installation private organizations, and certifies availability of funds for substantial expenditures.
- Supervises assigned staff.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/568415900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.