SummaryWho May Be Considered:
- U.S. Citizens
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
Learn more about this agency
Joining the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) means being part of the team focused on securing the Nation's physical and cyber infrastructure against threats to public health and safety, economy, and national security. Within CISA, the National Risk Management Center (NRMC) is a risk-driven analysis and planning center focused on addressing significant risks to our national critical functions. NRMC works with partners to generate solutions to the most complex, strategic risks to infrastructure. To accomplish this mission, NRMC operates using a collaborative model that relies on close integration with Federal, SLTT, and private sector critical infrastructure partners across sectors.
Visit www.cisa.gov to learn more about CISA and how you can be part of the team to Defend Today; Secure Tomorrow.
In this position, you will serve as Program Manager supporting CISA's priorities .Typical work assignments include:
- Developing Countering Foreign Influence (CFI) products and manage messaging and marketing plans.
- Reviewing, conducting, or participating in audits of CFI programs and projects.
- Serving as an expert or advisor on the evaluation of the effectiveness of communications, programs and operations and/or the productivity and efficiency of cybersecurity program implementation.
- Coordinating with CISA External Affairs and the Strategic Communications contract team on messaging, products, and rollout strategies.
- Support of the design, development, coordination, implementation, and management of CISA's critical infrastructure stakeholder programs and countering foreign influence mission.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for up to 5 nights per month for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/568226300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.