Primary Care Clinic Nurse Manager with the Primary and Specialty Medicine Service Line (P&SM SL) in Bismarck, North Dakota Community Based Outpatient Clinic and reports directly to the Associate Chief Nurse for the P&SM SL. The Manager serves as an organizational steward supporting the Mission, Vision and Value Statements of the organization in the promotion of interdisciplinary, outcomes-based practice, customer service and satisfaction and quality of care for those served.Learn more about this agency
The Nurse Manager has overall responsibility for:
- Services in meeting regulatory and performance measure indicators for the facility.
- Coordination in nursing practice, quality of care, performance improvement, patient-safety, environment of care, education and professional development.
- Leadership in nursing practice, quality of care, performance improvement, patient-safety, environment of care, education and professional development.
- Accountability for planning, designing, integrating implementing, and evaluating programs of clinical practice to continuously improve services.
- Provide immediate supervision of RN's, LPN's and MSA's within the Primary Clinics within the Bismarck and Jamestown CBOC.
- Responsible for lease oversight for the Bismarck and Jamestown CBOC.
- Work collaboratively across all service lines and upper management in the allocation of available resources implementation of programs to promote efficient and cost-effective services.
- Coordinate cross coverage of other Community Based Clinics during vacations and as needed.
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
Bargaining Unit Position: No
EDUCATION DEBT REDUCTION - This position is eligible for the Education Debt Reduction Program (EDRP), a student loan reimbursement program. To participate in the program, you must meet specific individual eligibility requirements in accordance with VHA Policy 1021 and submit your application within four months of appointment. The final award amount (up to $200,000) and eligibility period (one to five years) is determined by the VHA Education Loan Repayment Services office. The EDRP Coordinator, Kaley Budge-Meyer, can be reached at Kaley.Budge-Meyer@va.gov.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position occasionally.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/568205600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.