This is a bargaining unit position.Learn more about this agency
This is not a (drug) testing designated position (TDP).
This position is located in the Small Business Administration, Office of General Counsel in Washington, D.C. The primary purpose of this position is to manage and administer the SBA Law Library using seasoned and experienced judgment with wide latitude for independent and unreviewed actions
- Manages operation of computerized legal research systems
- Manages and administers the SBA Law Library to satisfy the legal and legislative information
- Acts as Contracting Officer Representative (COR) on four contracts
- Performs extensive legal research in specialized and technical fields of law
- Applies advanced knowledge of the principles of law library administration to develop plans for
reconfigured law library
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/568082100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.