These positions are located in the Department of the Chief of Program Operations (CPO), Office of Regional Operations (ORO). See locations with salary ranges below under, "Additional Information."Learn more about this agency
Regional duty stations and annual salary ranges are as follows:
Salary Ranges by Location:
Concord, NH: $71,276 - $85,645
Denver, CO: $70,183 - $84,332
Kansas City, MO: $64,663 - $77,698
The Portfolio Manager will independently oversee and manage a portfolio of CNCS grantees and projects. As an advisor to current and perspective grantees or sponsors, the Portfolio Manager is responsible for providing ongoing technical assistance and support to grantees or project sponsors to ensure the effective, timely and compliant administration of their grant award.
- Serves as the primary point of contact to current or potential grantees or project sponsors on all grant related activities for assigned portfolio of local, state and national grantees and sponsors. Oversees and manages the programmatic, financial, technical and administrative components of grants management or program development across all CNCS streams of service.
- Provides technical assistance and program development to current or potential grantees or project sponsors throughout the grant life cycle, ensuring all aspects are carried out in compliance with CNCS program policies and guidance.
- Provides authoritative information to current and perspective grantees by relaying legal and regulatory requirements for programmatic and fiscal management of Federal grants.
- Serves on teams and working groups tasked with developing or revising guidelines, policies, and processes on program delivery, monitoring, compliance, data analysis, performance management, risk assessment and related operational goals and objectives.
- Maintains grant oversight by ensuring timely, accurate, and complete submission of all reporting requirements, to include Performance Progress Reports (PPRs) and Federal Financial Reports (FFRs). Conducts periodic reviews to monitor program performance and expenditures.
- Liaises with the Office of Monitoring, grantees and project sponsors to implement corrective action plans to ensure programs achieve desired outcomes and promote grant compliance.
- Participates in the review process of grant applications for new or current grantees as needed.
- Under the leadership of the Senior Portfolio Manager, fosters collaborative relationships with CNCS funded partners within the region. In coordination with the Director, Outreach and Partnerships, identifies opportunities to increase awareness of CNCS' mission and programs with non-profit organizations, foundations, and other partners.
- Works with other Portfolio Managers to identify opportunities to collaborate, layer and leverage portfolio investments for the purpose of maximizing sustainable community impacts.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/568022400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.