This position is located in the Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary of Health, Office on Women's Health, located in Washington, District of Columbia.Learn more about this agency
*This announcement will remain open for 10 business days OR until the first 200 applications have been received, whichever occurs first*
"This position will support the Federal Government's response efforts to COVID-19."
- Planning, organizing, and implementing a strategic communications and outreach plan for public health.
- Assessing, planning, developing, coordinating, implementing, existing, new, or novel public health communication strategies for national dissemination of information to primarily specialized, high risk groups, policymakers, etc. through a variety of social media, print and audio-visual media outlets.
- Planning, organizing, and carrying out workshops, conferences, public meetings, and symposia.
- Supporting, coordinating, and communicating information regarding public health research and interventions.
- Initiating and/or participating in evaluation efforts and studies to develop and implement public health communication products for a broad or at-risk audience.
- Writing, preparing, modifying, revising, and coordinating a variety of public health communication and educational materials for use in widespread outreach efforts.
- Conducting needs assessments, evaluates communication effectiveness, and effects changes for improvement.
- Managing and overseeing national public health communication campaigns.
- Developing strategic plans to achieve campaign goals and objectives.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel up to 5% for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/567582500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.