Defense Human Resources Agency's mission is to provide program support, information management, and administrative services to the DoD Components on human resource matters and to collect, archive and provide management information, research and analysis of human resources and other related functional area databases for the DoD.Learn more about this agency
As an IT Specialist (Sysanalysis) at the GS-2210-9/11/12 some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Serves as a Management & Program Analyst supporting policy development in the areas of Identity Management.
- Provides technical, analytical, managerial guidance and monitors contract performance on DMDC programs.
- You will analyze information technology (IT) policy and planning issues to resolve problems.
- You will collaborate with information technology (IT) clients and customers to assess their needs and provide quality products and services.
- You will determine best approaches for implementation within a challenging technical environment.
- You will conduct audits of IT programs and projects, identify and address IT workforce planning and management issues.
- Participates in special projects; initiatives and identifies the need for special projects and establishes milestones and goals.
- Participate in developing project plans; provides functional and/or technical guidance to team members; serves as primary liaison between customers, vendors, and IT management.
- Responsible for preparing and briefing oral and written communications to varied audiences internal/external of the organization.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/567470400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.