Who May Be Considered:
- Status Candidates
- Land Management Eligibles under the Land Management Workforce Flexibility Act.
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
Joining the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) means being part of the team focused on securing the Nation's physical and cyber infrastructure against threats to public health and safety, economy, and national security. Within CISA, the Emergency Communications Division leads the Nation's operable and interoperable public safety and national security and emergency preparedness communications efforts. Through training, technical assistance, coordination, tools, and guidance, the division supports safer, better-prepared communities nationwide by helping federal, state, local, tribal, territorial and industry partners develop emergency communications capabilities. The division also ensures communities have access to priority telecommunications and restoration services to communicate under all circumstances.
Visit www.cisa.govto learn more about CISA and how you can be part of the team to Defend Today; Secure Tomorrow.
This position requires thorough knowledge of a variety of skills. The sample listed below is a small portion of assignments and tasks the incumbent can expect to perform. The major components of this position require thorough knowledge of project management, leadership and supervision, as well as budgeting processes that are in alignment with federal and DHS policies and rules.
In this position, the incumbent is responsible for performing as a Supervisory Management and Program Analyst GS-0343-15 . Typical work assignments include:
- Apply program and management procedures to support an emergency communication division;
- Analyze programs to develop and implement a strategy for all phases of a program;
- Develop and administer plans, policy, and reports containing critical information and technical data;
- Lead the development and management of agency-level budgets through all phases of the budget process (program, planning, budgeting and execution) in compliance with Federal and DHS policies and regulations; and
- Supervise a staff engaged in substantive administrative and technical work.
25% or less - 1 to 5 nights per month
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/567455400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.