This position serves as a Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialist reporting to the Managing Director for Learning and Impact within the Inter-American Foundation. The employee will support all of IAF's efforts to ensure meaningful and reliable performance data analysis and use, from shaping agency metrics to analyzing and synthesizing data and findings.Learn more about this agency
- Collects and compiles qualitative and quantitative data from numerous sources for analysis. Reviews performance data submissions. Ensures data are meaningful, complete, standardized, and consistent. Develops and maintains program databases.
- Analyzes and synthesizes quantitative and qualitative data using a wide variety of methods and software. Responds to and coordinates internal requests for grant performance data.
- Utilizes a wide variety of data visualization methods and techniques to accurately and effectively communicate data and data analysis findings.
- Conducts in depth systemic and well-organized research into a wide variety of topic areas in support of the mission of the IAF and to assist in the implementation of the agency?s learning agenda.
- Serves as a Contract Officer Representative (COR) for personal service contracts, service contracts and inter agency agreements.
- Serves in an administrative and program support capacity to the IAF Fellowship Program.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/567395700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.