About the Position:Learn more about this agency
The pay band NH-03 includes the General Schedule Grades equivalent to GS-12/13. Other initiative under the Acquisition Demonstration Project include simplified classification, streamlined hiring process and expanded developmental opportunities.
- Serves as a senior professional engineer in a Contract Management Office (CMO) providing a wide variety of contract administration and support services
- Provides significant, expert level feedback to the Chief Engineer (CE) regarding the adequacy and clarity of agency engineering and analysis processes based on daily application of the processes and agency reporting requirements.
- Conducts Contract Receipt and Review (CRR) functions related to contract cost, schedule and performance for buying activities and DCMA elements
- Plans, executes, and documents surveillance of design, development, and production efforts at contractor facilities on behalf of the CMO using the performance indicators identified in DCMA engineering surveillance processes.
- Applies advanced methods to evaluate contractor manufacturing and complex design processes for implementation of engineering best practices
- Analyzes trends in performance indicator scores to assist the CE with managing Agency level performance indicators, recommending corrective action, establishing lessons learned, and influencing the improvement of contractor processes
- Prepares, provides, and evaluates plans, designs, design specifications, and related documentation to support CE responses to inquiries.
- Records supplier indicator, process indicator, workload indicator, and resource indicator data.
25% or less - Business Travel is required at least 25% of the time
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/567392700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.