This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will be responsible for conducting assessments/inspections for information technology (IT) networks, systems, and related functions to determine an organization's cybersecurity readiness.
- You will assess cybersecurity compliance of entities subject to assessments/inspections including their ability to address vulnerabilities and apply mitigation strategies pertaining to operational risk and cybersecurity posture.
- You will analyze application of local, enclave and enterprise-wide cybersecurity regulations, policies and procedures to identify intended/unintended variations from acceptable configurations and practices.
- You will apply IT principles, standards, and methods to determine the status of network data confidentiality, integrity, availability, reliability, authentication, non-repudiation and technology performance metrics.
- You will test networks to examine components and their interfaces, in order to evaluate access control mechanisms and security protocols.
- You will analyze all identified vulnerabilities discovered during reviews, prepare applicable recommendations and gap analyses as appropriate.
75% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/567309400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.