This position is located in the Department of Health And Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary of Health, Office of Women's Health, located in Washington, District of Columbia.Learn more about this agency
**This announcement will be remain open for 5 business days OR until the first 200 applications have been received, whichever happens first.**
"This position will support the Federal Government's response efforts to COVID-19"
- Develops, implements, and manages national communication and marketing programs, projects or initiatives for various audiences, including demonstration projects.
- Provides consultation and technical assistance on communication and marketing research and evaluation to internal and external groups.
- Coordinates activities with other agencies and organizations, and ensures that communications programs are developed and executed in accordance with the established objectives for health being undertaken by the Department.
- Oversees and carries out speechwriting for the office and preparation of articles on health for the office Director and other senior level Department officials.
- Serves as a supervisor and ensures the organization's strategic plan, mission, and goals are communicated to the team and integrated into the team's strategies, objectives, work plans, products and services.
- Serves as the lead for major public-private communications projects and campaigns intended to translate analyses of public health issues into greater public awareness of health issues and strategies for achieving improved health status.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/567259000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.