The purpose of this position is to serve as an expert in the field of viral immunology and will work within the Virology Team to conceive, propose, plan, lead and conduct investigations of considerable difficulty on the immunology of arboviral diseases.Learn more about this agency
- Provide expert scientific advice, consultation and leadership in designing, coordinating and maintaining scientific project goals, objectives and priorities.
- Act as the primary investigator on immunology focused research projects.
- Lead projects focused on immunology and animal models and works with project team members to accomplish research objectives.
- Consult with other project leads and the Team Lead to develop and prioritize immunology and animal model studies
- Develop relevant animal models with an emphasis on virological and immunological characterization.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position 15% Domestic.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/567142700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.