You will serve as a Engineering Technician in the Electrical Systems Section (SEA05U722); In-Service Submarine Systems Engineering Division (SEA05U7); Naval Systems Engineering Directorate (SEA 05) of NAVSEA HQ FIELD SUPPORT.Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as an Engineering Manager responsible for Electrical Systems on in-service submarines. You will leads and/or manage, or provide technical oversight of sustainment activities for these systems or systems components.
- You will ensures appropriate systems engineering processes are properly applied during systems life cycle sustainment.
- You will plan, manage and coordinate various engineering development programs/projects which involve continuous systems monitoring, evaluation, modification, and analysis of other pertinent factors affecting system performance.
- You will keep abreast of latest engineering technological advances as well as state of the art applications pertinent to the development of new products or theories within various engineering fields.
- You will be responsible for all system engineering aspects of the Performance Monitoring Program (PMP) for all assigned systems.
- You will develop operational and technical documentation and procedures or coordinate with other systems engineers to include: PMP Operations manuals, PMS procedures, Performance Criteria Manuals, System Health reports.
- You will provide engineering oversight of Condition Based Maintenance (CBM) and Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) engineering practices and assists in resolving technical issues for Performance Monitoring Teams (PMTs).
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/566719700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.