Who May Be Considered:
- Status Candidates
- Land Management Eligibles under the Land Management Workforce Flexibility Act.
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
Joining the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) means being part of the team focused on securing the Nation's physical and cyber infrastructure against threats to public health and safety, economy, and national security. Within CISA, the Office of the Director provides leadership to the Agency's efforts to defend civilian networks, secure federal facilities, manage systemic risk to National critical functions, and work with stakeholders to raise the security baseline of the Nation's cyberand physical infrastructure.
Visit www.cisa.govto learn more about CISA and how you can be part of the team to Defend Today; Secure Tomorrow.
In this position, you will be responsible for Lead HR Specialist (Benefits).Typical work assignments include:
- Administer a retirement and benefits program of a national division;
- Conduct studies to Identify program weaknesses and advise leadership on how to improve;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to create change process;
- Serve as a technical expert on a variety of retirement and benefits programs by providing direction to customers (managers, supervisors, and employees) in an organization;
- Oversee a wide range of employee benefit processes to include initiating retirement estimates and counseling/training for employees, examining retirement applications for adjudication, and developing military annuity deposits; and
- Prepare and disseminate reports
Occasional travel - 1 to 5 nights per month
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/566057900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.