This position is located in the National Park Service's (NPS) Business Services Directorate, Recreation Fee Program Office in Lakewood, Colorado. This position reports directly to the Recreation Fee Point-of-Sale System Program Manager, under the Recreation Fee Program Manager. The incumbent is responsible for managing the Fee Program's computer systems and data processing activities.Learn more about this agency
The major duties of the Information Technology Specialist role include but are not limited to the following:
- - Plans, develops, and coordinates Electronic Cash Registers and computer-based services and applications
- - Serves as the principal advisor to the Fee Program staff in using data analysis tools and reporting programs
- - Develops and/or refines performance objectives and metrics, business cases and justifications, procurement packages, analytics, and reports
- - Assists with managing and integrating a variety of data streams into a central data repository
- - Contributes to the design, development, and management of Recreation Fee Point-of-Sale program data structures and systems
- - Assures compliance with General Services Administration, Department of the Interior, and National Park Service operational and security requirements
Occasional travel - You will be expected to travel up to five nights per month for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/565794800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.